Thursday, October 11, 2007

Subliminal

Last night, Oren and I went to dinner at his friend Ami's house. Ami is Oren's dear friend and attorney, and he is going to be my legal counsel as I start my business. Ami and his wife live in a beautiful apartment that opens up to a rooftop where we had our dinner by candlelight overlooking the city. It was really quite impressive. Not only was the dinner impressive, but the guests were as well. Probably the most unique dinner guest was someone named Kobi, who I quickly learned was the top hip hop/rap artist in Israel and goes by the stage name Subliminal. He is becoming a world-wide phenomenon so you may know who he is if you are a hip hop/rap fan. I also learned that he has his own record label that is hugely successful and has been collaborating with a bunch of American rappers recently... Needless to say, it was a very interesting dinner, and everyone had good stories that we were there until 2am. Another dinner tonight... more stories to come.

No comments: